The AMD Opteron 6272 Dedicated Servers uses SuperMicro IPMI technology for remote KVM, power control, and virtual media. To access the KVM interface, please follow these instructions:
- Copy the KVM IP listed in the dedicated server details at dedicated.aklwebhost.com.
- Paste the KVM IP into your browser address bar and navigate to that address.
- You should be presented with a login screen, use the KVM User/Pass combination listed in the dedicated server details to login.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a screen that will allow you to control the power for the server and launch the Java based KVM console.
- If you receive a “Connection Failed” message when launching the KVM interface, please open a support ticket to have a tech reset the KVM interface.
- During the login process if you are continually brought back to the login screen, please open a ticket with support to have the tech reset the login credentials and permissions for the KVM interface.
If you continue to have issues, please open a support ticket by e-mailing [email protected].