What does Self Managed mean?
For our VPS packages that do not include the web hosting control panel cPanel or Plesk, we currently offer semi-managed support. This means that our administrators will handle any hardware, operating system or basic configuration issues which my arise with your server. Below are some examples that our administrators may assist with but are not limited to:
- Load issues or sluggishness.
- Basic website related issues (Internal Server Errors, 404s, etc).
- Network related problems.
- Failure of server to restart.
- Hardware failure.
- Package install via package manager (yum,rpm).
- Basic named configuration for 1 domains.
- Troubleshooting pre existing configurations.
- Basic task automation.
- Basic firewall setup/troubleshooting. (iptables)
- And more.