If you are subscribed to a number of service plans at once, then you have several subscriptions.
For each subscription, the following types of allocated resources are listed in Plesk at the Account section > Resources:
- Disk space: This is the total amount of disk space allocated to your account with subscription. This amount includes all data related to your websites, email accounts, applications, backups, and log files.
- Traffic: This is the total amount of data in megabytes that can be transferred monthly from all your websites.
- Domains: This is the number of websites that can have separate second-level domain names, such as, for example, example.com.
- Subdomains: This is the number of additional websites that can have third-level domain names, such as, for example, news.example.com.
- Domain aliases: This is the number of additional domain names that can be set up to point to one of your sites. For example, example.fr and example.de can both point to example.com.
- Mailboxes: This is the number of mailboxes that can be created under all your websites.
- Mailbox size: This is the amount of disk space that can be occupied by a mailbox.
- Total mailboxes quota: This is the total amount of disk space that can be used by all mailboxes under all your domains. This option is available only on Windows-based customer accounts.
- Mailing lists: This is the total number of mailing lists that can be set up under all your websites. Note that there are mailing lists and mail groups, which serve the same purpose, but are slightly different in functionality. Mailing lists support archiving and pre-moderation of messages, while mail groups can only be used for sending one message to a number of recipients at once.
- Additional FTP accounts: This is the number of FTP accounts that can be set up for accessing the subscription, in addition to the main FTP account that was created when your subscription was activated.
- Databases (Linux): This is the number of databases that can be hosted for all your websites. Databases are a standard means of organizing data storage that allows dynamic websites, web applications, and their users to store, search, and retrieve information.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL databases: This is the maximum number of MySQL & PostgreSQL databases respectively that can be created on the Plesk database servers and used by the subscription’s websites.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL databases quota: This is the maximum amount of disk space that MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases respectively can occupy on a subscription.
- Java applications: This is the number of Java applications packaged in WAR format that you can install on your sites.
- Sites published with Presence Builder: This is the number of sites that you can create and publish using Presence Builder, if Presence Builder option is included in your hosting package.
- Web users: This is the number of user accounts that you can create for hosting web pages for other users under your domains.