There are bsaically three general ways to create a website in Plesk:
- Employ a web design studio to create a site for you, and then you will just maintain its content.
- Create a site by yourself using Plesk Presence Builder – a powerful tool that enables you to create professional-looking websites in a few mouse clicks. Learn more in the section Plesk Presence Builder.
- Create your website in a third-party Content Management System – an editor that allows you to easily create and edit website content such as pages, scripts, applications, and so on.
If you have purchased a ready-made site or created it by yourself, you should upload the site content to your account to make the site visible on the web. There are two ways to upload content:
- Using FTP. Learn more in the section How To Upload Content To Your Plesk Server Using FTP.
- Using an integrated File Manager. Learn more in the section Uploading Content with File Manager In Plesk.