This guide will show you how to assign a domain name to your hosting account.
Access the Domains tab
- Login to your AKLWEB Host Control Panel.
- Click the Websites & Domains tab.
- Under Shortcuts click the link “Add Domain”.
Assigning the Domain Name
- Write down you domain name in Domain Name area in www.—–
- Select your location where you website file will be stored
- Select your hosting type which type of hosting you want.
- Web Hosting
- No Hosting
- Check the boxes Activate the DNS service & Activate the mail service
- Write your document root name which will show your website folder where all files will be store
- Select your Preferred domain whether you want your domain with www or without www.
- If you have whole website in your GIT Hub you can enable the GIT Hub option to get over your whole website into your hosting account.
- Click OK button to add domain into your hosting account and your domain is ready for use.